- RSS Channel Showcase 9181535
- RSS Channel Showcase 4682784
- RSS Channel Showcase 5935385
- RSS Channel Showcase 2827267
Articles on this Page
- 06/30/18--10:20: _One of my happy pla...
- 06/30/18--19:35: _Camp Cadillac
- 07/28/18--09:15: _It’s Christmas all ...
- 07/28/18--18:28: _Len Christmas in Ju...
- 09/16/18--10:40: _Amazon makes Katie ...
- 09/29/18--17:00: _Maine, I am in you.
- 06/30/18--10:20: One of my happy places.
- 06/30/18--19:35: Camp Cadillac
- 07/28/18--09:15: It’s Christmas all up in here today.
- 07/28/18--18:28: Len Christmas in July, Year 5
- 09/16/18--10:40: Amazon makes Katie happy!
- 09/29/18--17:00: Maine, I am in you.
Being in the military has its ups and downs, pros and cons… This move has had its share of cons, but the one definite bonus is that we are close enough to home to visit easily—and this weekend we had a spur of the moment trip home. I hate that we only got about 13
We spent the day in Cadillac with Tom’s extended family at a local campground where the kids enjoyed meeting new friends and playing in the pool. Katie liked the animals. (Yes there were animals there. She especially liked the goats.) Maggie didn’t bark once all day…until she got in front of the goats. At which
I love being home with family…and celebrating Christmas in the summer is amazing! (And what’s Christmas with family without a few adult bevvies?)
And the meat festival begins…Of course Timmy brought a ton of his amazing brats…but this year he added smoked brisket to the menu! HOLY WAH! And no, your eyes aren’t deceiving you…that’s a Gummy Bear brat. With real gummy bears in it. It wasn’t bad…just a sweet taste. I thought Katie would love it because
Katie has been bugging me for a doll stroller for awhile now. I wasn’t going to get her one because she doesn’t need anything else…but then I remembered she had Christmas money from Grauntie Rose and Gruntie Jim. So she and I looked at them on Amazon and two days later, we had a happy
I’ve always wanted to experience Maine (and lobsters!) with my mom, so when she and David rented a cottage (in South Thomaston) for two weeks to celebrate their 20th anniversary and invited us to join them, I decided THIS was FINALLY going to be the year to do so. We lucked out in that my